Home > Software > Webdevelopment > Testing > k6
- Package ID
A modern load testing tool for developers and testers in the DevOps era
k6 is a developer centric open source load and performance regression testing tool for testing the performance of your cloud native backend infrastructure: APIs, microservices, serverless, containers and websites. It’s built to integrate well into your development workflow and CI/CD automation pipelines.
- Checks and Thresholds - for goal-oriented, automation-friendly load testing
- Configuration options as code
- Appropriate metric statistics - including 90th, 95th and 99th percentiles on response times
- Custom metrics - for flexibility in what metrics gets collected during a test
- Protocol support - with support for HTTP/1.1, HTTP/2 and WebSockets out of the box
- TLS features: client certificates, configurable versions and ciphers
- Cookies - simple key-value session cookies and more advanced persistent cookies
- Crypto library - for implementing authentication/authorization protocols
- Session recording / HAR support - for converting a recorded user session (HAR file) to a load test.
- Convert JMeter tests - to make the switch from JMeter to k6 quicker and easier.
- Convert Postman collections - as a starting point for your test cases.