Finding and installing software from different sources is a tedious task. Not anymore!
Windows Remix automates everything you'd do after a fresh installation of Windows.
Choose Your SoftwareHow does this work?
How does this work?
An automated software installation experience is achieved using a combination of multiple Open Source projects.
Archives for popular software are downloaded from their original location. A community of volunteers inspects these official packages in order to provide an unattended installation. More...
- Select the desired software below, or from the software page.
- Click the Install Now! button that appears on the left.
- Windows will recognize that you want to run a Smart Client Application.
- If you are not using Edge or Internet Explorer, you will be asked to install a plugin so your browser will recognize the Smart Client.
- After installing the plugin, refresh the page and go back to step 1.
- The Smart Client will download the selected software from the official manufacturers website.
- The software will be installed, fully automated.
- Done! No questions asked.
Security is important. If you haven't paid your protection money, here are some free alternatives. You should pick no more than one.
A browser is your portal to the internet. You can try multiple browsers.
If you want something crazy, check out the browsers section.
Do you have some serious networking demands? You might like our Network section.
Are you a web developer? We've got your back in the Webdevelopment section!
Talk to your friends? Colleagues? Try these bad boys.
If you haven't paid for a commercial license yet, check out one of these great Office solutions. They are free. You are welcome.
Looking for something specific? We might have it in the Office section.
Photos and Graphics
We all got our growing collection of digital photos. There's no escape. So why not paint a mustache on all your subjects? And store a backup on our Cloud Services while you're at it!
Photos and Graphics
Looking for something else? Try the Media section.
There's a big selection of specialistic software in the Software section. But if you're missing something in this wizard, please let us know.