- Package ID
A no-frills GUI for the excellent Redshift, with some optional OS hotkeys.
Redshift Tray (by ltGuillaume) is a no-frills GUI for the excellent screen temperature adjustment tool Redshift by Jon Lund Steffensen.
- Quickly enable/disable Redshift: double-click the tray icon;
- Force a full nighttime temperature adjustment, no matter what the actual time is;
- Pause the temperature adjustment for x minutes;
- Adjust the screen brightness and forced temperature via hotkeys;
- Optionally update your current coordinates every time you enable Redshift (e.g. when traveling).
It also includes a set of optional hotkeys.
- The compiled version of Redshift Tray (
rstray.exe) offered by this package is completely free of viruses and other malware. Unfortunately, many pesky virus scanners mark compiled AutoHotkey scripts as infected (see here). So please tell your antivirus software to back off and mind its own business, or - if you can - report the executable as safe.