- Package ID
Create portable, bootable and virtualized USB devices running Linux
LinuxLive USB Creator is a free and open-source software for Windows to create bootable USB flash drives or immediate virtualized instances of Linux distributions.
- No reboot needed; built-in virtualization lets you run your Linux within Windows
- Intelligent processing: LiLi works with many Linux, even if they are not officially supported
- Hidden installation: LiLi hides the Linux installation, your USB key stays clean
- File integrity: tells you if your ISO is corrupted
- Keeps your data on your USB device (formats only if needed)
- Intelligent formatting: can format disks bigger than 32 GB
- Auto-update: automatic updates when new Linux distributions are available
- Works with .IMG files (experimental)
Supports hundreds of Linux distributions: http://www.linuxliveusb.com/en/supported-linuxes Not able to create bootable images of BSD, Mac OSX, or Microsoft Windows operating systems.