- Package ID
An Explorer extension to calculate file checksums for many hash algorithms.
HashTab provides OS extensions to calculate file hashes.
To use, just right-click on any file and select
Properties. The new tab called “File Hashes” is Hashtab!
- Calculate and display hash values from over two dozen popular hashing algorithms like MD5, SHA1, SHA2, RipeMD, HAVAL and Whirlpool. Now, SHA3 too!
- The hash comparison tool supports drag and drop, copy and paste and even has a built-in browse option.
- Translated into 27 languages and counting, Hashtab has been downloaded millions of times from over 200 different countries.
- The perfect way to validate the integrity of a file download. Or use it to quickly compare local files and compute hashes for use in other programs.
- Purposely designed to feel like a native feature of Windows. Simply select any file, go to properties, and use the new “File Hashes” tab.
- Save hashes to checksum files
There is no license fee if HashTab is installed on your personal Computers or if the software is installed on Computers owned and operated by a non-commercial, charitable, or chartered educational organization. After a 30 day evaluation, all other users and organizations must purchase a license key or uninstall and discontinue using the Software. For more information on obtaining a commercial license key, please visit http://implbits.com or contact email@example.com.