- Package ID
GPU-Z - the Graphics Card Information Utility
To use choco:// protocol URLs, install (unofficial) choco:// Protocol support
GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to provide you with all information about your graphics card and GPU.
- Supports NVIDIA, ATI and Intel graphics devices
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Includes a GPU load test to verify PCI-Express lane configuration
- Validation of results
- GPU-Z can create a backup of your graphics card BIOS
- No installation required, optional installer is available
- Support for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
- … and yes, the author of CPU-Z has granted us permission to use a name similar to his product. Thanks Franck.
Click here to Patreon-ize the package maintainer.