- Package ID
Simple tool to configure Windows Filtering Platform.
Simple tool to configure Windows Filtering Platform (WFP) which can configure network activity on your computer.
The lightweight application is less than a megabyte, and it is compatible with Windows Vista and higher operating systems.
- Simple interface without annoying pop ups
- Rules editor (create your own rules)
- Internal blocklist rules (block Windows spy / telemetry)
- Dropped packets information with notification and logging to a file feature (win7+)
- Allowed packets information with logging to a file feature (win8+)
- Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) support (win10)
- Windows Store support (win8+)
- Windows services support
- Free and open source
- Localization support
- IPv6 support
- For correct working, need administrator rights.