- Package ID
KeePassXC is a community fork of KeePassX which aims to incorporate stalled pull requests, features, and bug fixes that have never made it into the main KeePassX repository.
These are the additional features compared to KeePassX:
- Auto-Type on all three major platforms (Linux, Windows, macOS)
- Twofish encryption
- YubiKey challenge-response support
- TOTP generation
- CSV import
- Command line interface
- DEP and ASLR hardening
- Stand-alone password and passphrase generator
- Password strength meter
- Using website favicons as entry icons
- Merging of databases
- Automatic reload when the database changed on disk
- Browser integration with KeePassHTTP-Connector for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome or Chromium, and passafari in Safari.
- Browser integration with KeePassXC-Browser using native messaging for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome or Chromium.