- Package ID
Movie PVR for Usenet and BitTorrent
Radarr is an independent fork of Sonarr reworked for automatically downloading movies via Usenet and BitTorrent.
The project was inspired by other Usenet/BitTorrent movie downloaders such as CouchPotato.
- Adding new movies with lots of information, such as trailers, ratings, etc.
- Support for major platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Can watch for better quality of the movies you have and do an automatic upgrade. eg. from DVD to Blu-Ray
- Automatic failed download handling will try another release if one fails
- Manual search so you can pick any release or to see why a release was not downloaded automatically
- Full integration with SABnzbd and NZBGet
- Automatically searching for releases as well as RSS Sync
- Automatically importing downloaded movies
- Recognizing Special Editions, Director’s Cut, etc.
- Identifying releases with hardcoded subs
- All indexers supported by Sonarr also supported
- New PassThePopcorn Indexer
- QBittorrent, Deluge, rTorrent, Transmission and uTorrent download client (Other clients are coming)
- New TorrentPotato Indexer
- Torznab Indexer now supports Movies (Works well with Jackett)
- Scanning PreDB to know when a new release is available
- Importing movies from various online sources, such as IMDb Watchlists (A complete list can be found here)
- Full integration with Kodi, Plex (notification, library update)
- And a beautiful UI
Installs as a service, to get to Radarr open browser and go to [localhost]:7878 (remove the brackets)