- Package ID
Krita is a sketching and painting program designed for digital artists.
Krita is a FREE and open source painting tool designed for concept artists, illustrators, matte and texture artists, and the VFX industry. Krita has been in development for over 10 years and has had an explosion in growth recently. It offers many common and innovative features to help the amateur and professional alike. See below for some of the highlighted features. ## Features * An intuitive user interface
- Brush Stabilizers - a includes 3 different ways to smooth and stabilize your brush strokes
- Pop-up Palette - pick your color and brush by right-clicking on the canvas
- Brush Engines - over 9 unique brush engines
- Wrap-around mode - easy to create seamless textures and patterns
- Resource Manager - share or import brush and texture packs from other artists
- Drawing Assistants - 9 unique assistants to help you make that perfect shape
- Mirroring Tools
- Layer Management and Layer Masks - vector, filter, group, and file layer
- Full Color Management - supports full color management through LCMS for ICC and OpenColor IO for EXR
- OpenGL Enhanced - increased canvas rotation and zooming speed
- PSD and HDR Support
- Selections and Transform Tools - bend, distort, move or liquefy ## Notes - This package embeds x64 bit version for improved stability and longevity of the package, but downloads x32 bit version. It wasn’t possible due to packages size limitations to add both versions in the single package.