- Package ID
A free, open source program for drawing and image editing.
Pinta is a free, open source drawing/editing program modeled after Paint.NET. Its goal is to provide users with a simple yet powerful way to draw and manipulate images on Linux, Mac, and Windows.
- Drawing Tools Use easy drawing tools to draw freehand, lines, rectangles, ellipses, and more.
- Adjustments and Effects Pinta includes over 35 adjustments and effects for tweaking your images.
- Multilingual Use Pinta in your language. Pinta is at least partially translated into over 55 languages.
- Full History Don’t be afraid to experiment, Pinta tracks your full history so you can always undo.
- Multiple Layers Use layers to help separate and group elements of your image for easy editing.
- Your Workspace Like docked windows? No problem. Floating windows? No problem. You can even mix and match.