Home > Software > File Management > Sync > SyncTrayzor
- Package ID
Windows tray utility / filesystem watcher / launcher for syncthing
SyncTrayzor is a little tray utility for Syncthing on Windows. It hosts and wraps Syncthing, making it behave more like a native Windows application and less like a command-line utility with a web browser interface.
- Has a built-in web browser, so you don’t need to fire up an external browser.
- Optionally starts on login, so you don’t need to set up Syncthing as a service.
- Has drop-box style file download / progress window
- Tray icon indicates when synchronization is occurring.
- Alerts you when:
- You have file conflicts
- One of your folders is out of sync
- Folders finish syncing
- Devices connect / disconnect
- Can watch your folders for changes, so you don’t have to poll them frequently:
- Syncthing on its own has to poll your folders, in order to see if any files have changed.
- SyncTrayzor will watch your folders for changes, and alert Syncthing the second anything changes.
- This means you can increase the polling interval in Syncthing, avoiding the resource usage of high-frequency polling, but still have any changes propagated straight away.
- Folder watching respects the ignores configured in Syncthing.
- Has a tool to help you resolve file conflicts
- Contains translations for many languages