Home > Software > Development > IDE: VSCode > Oracle Developer Tools
- Package ID
Develop SQL and PL/SQL with Oracle Database and Oracle Autonomous Database
This extension enables editing and execution of SQL and PL/SQL for Oracle Database and Oracle Autonomous Database.
- Connect to Oracle Database and Oracle Autonomous Database using EZ Connect syntax, TNS connect aliases, or ODP.NET connection strings
- Create and manage connections and track most recently used connections
- Oracle Database Explorer tree control: connect and explore the Oracle schema; view table data; view, edit and save PL/SQL packages, procedures and functions. Run stored procedures and functions with a UI for entering parameter values
- Edit SQL and PL/SQL with autocompletion of schema object names, intellisense, code snippets, and syntax coloring
- Execute SQL and PL/SQL and view and save results
- This package requires Visual Studio Code 1.27.0 or newer. You can install either the vscode or vscode-insiders package.
- The extension will be installed in all editions of Visual Studio Code which can be found.
- While this package installs a specific version of the extension, Visual Studio Code by default will update the extension to the latest version on startup if there’s a newer version available on the marketplace. See Extension auto-update for instructions on how to disable auto-update.
- This package is automatically updated using the Chocolatey Automatic Package Update Model (AU). If you find it is out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.