Home > Software > Development > IDE: VSCode > Maven for Java Extension
- Package ID
Maven extension for VS Code
Maven extension for VS Code. It provides a project explorer and shortcuts to execute Maven commands, improving user experience for Java developers who use Maven.
- Support to generate projects from Maven Archetype.
- Support to generate effective POM.
- Provide shortcuts to common goals, plugin goals and customized commands.
- Preserve command history to fast re-run.
- This package requires Visual Studio Code 1.43.0 or newer. You can install either the vscode or vscode-insiders package.
- The extension will be installed in all editions of Visual Studio Code which can be found.
- While this package installs a specific version of the extension, Visual Studio Code by default will update the extension to the latest version on startup if there’s a newer version available on the marketplace. See Extension auto-update for instructions on how to disable auto-update.
- This package is automatically updated using the Chocolatey Automatic Package Update Model (AU). If you find it is out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.