Home > Software > Development > IDE: VSCode > Go VSCode Extension
- Package ID
Rich Go language support for Visual Studio Code
This extension adds rich language support for the Go language to VS Code.
- Additional Go tool setup is required to use this extension so follow the instructions in how to use this extension
- This package requires Visual Studio Code 1.41.0 or newer. You can install either the vscode or vscode-insiders package.
- The extension will be installed in all editions of Visual Studio Code which can be found.
- While this package installs a specific version of the extension, Visual Studio Code by default will update the extension to the latest version on startup if there’s a newer version available on the marketplace. See Extension auto-update for instructions on how to disable auto-update.
- This package is automatically updated using the Chocolatey Automatic Package Update Model (AU). If you find it is out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.