Home > Software > Development > Revision Management > Sourcetree for Windows Enterprise
- Package ID
Simplicity and power in a beautiful Git GUI
A free Git client for Windows.
Sourcetree simplifies how you interact with your Git repositories so you can focus on coding. Visualize and manage your repositories through Sourcetree’s simple Git GUI.
- Simple for beginners: Say goodbye to the command line - simplify distributed version control with a Git client and quickly bring everyone up to speed.
- Powerful for experts: Perfect for making advanced users even more productive. Review changesets, stash, cherry-pick between branches and more.
- Visualize your code: Seeing really is believing. Get information on any branch or commit with a single click.
- Git and Hg on your desktop: A fully-featured GUI that offers an efficient, consistent development process right out of the box. Works with Git and Mercurial.
- Commit with Confidence: Visualize your work and push with confidence. Stage and discard changes by the file, hunk or line.
- The new Git status: Never miss a thing. Stay on top of your work and up to date with your code at a glance.
- Visualize your progress: Detailed branching diagrams make it easy to keep up with your team’s progress.
- Git Large File Support: Sourcetree supports Git LFS, allowing teams to track large assets in one single place.
- Git-flow out of the box: Smart branching with Sourcetree and Git-flow, keeping repositories clean and development efficient.
- Submodules: Submodules make life easier when managing projects, their dependencies, and other project groupings.
- Local commit search: Search for commits, file changes, and branches right within Sourcetree.
- Interactive rebase: Get clean and clear commits with Sourcetree’s interactive rebase tool.
- Remote repository manager: Sourcetree allows you to search for and clone remote repositories within its simple user interface.
- Bitbucket sign-in: No additional account signup required to use Sourcetree. Use your existing Bitbucket Server or Data Center credentials to confirm your identity when using the product.
- This package installs the current version in General Availability. For details on SourceTrees release process see this blog post.
- This package installs the Enterprise Edition. The Enterprise Edition comes with the following differences compared to the standard installer:
- Application is installed in default program folder.
- Application is not automatically launched after installation.
- Embedded Git and Mercurial are not supported.
- Does not prompt to install global ignore files.
- Update notifications are disabled.