Home > Software > Development > Powershell > Posh-GitHub
- Package ID
PowerShell cmdlet helpers for working with GitHub
PowerShell cmdlet helpers for working with the GitHub API. * New-GitHubOAuthToken - creates an OAuth token for use with GitHub
- Get-GitHubOAuthTokens - Used to list all the authorizations you have provided to applications / tooling
- Set-GitHubUserName - Adds the username to the current PowerShell session and sets a global User environment variable
- Set-GitHubOrganization - Adds the organization to the current PowerShell session and sets a global User environment variable
- Get-GitHubRepositories - List all your repositories - gives a fork indicator, a date for when the last update (push) occurred, how many open issues and size
- New-GitHubRepository - Creates a new GitHub repository and clones it locally by default.
- New-GitHubFork - Forks a repository, clones it locally, then properly adds a remote named upstream to point back to the parent repository. Aborts if there is a directory in the current working directory that shares the name of the repository.
- Get-GitHubIssues - List issues against the repository for the current working directory, or can list issues against a specific repo and owner.
- New-GitHubPullRequest - Initiates a new pull request to the upstream repo.
- Get-GitHubPullRequests - List pull requests against the repository for the current working directory, or can list pull requests against all forks from a user.
- Get-GitHubTeams - The default parameterless version will use the GITHUB_ORG environment variable to get the list of teams, their ids and members.
- Get-GitHubEvents - Will list, in chronological order, the last 30 events that you have generated
- Clear-GitMergedBranches - Will remove any local branch cruft from branches that have been merged into the master branch.