- Package ID
Multi-platform transparent client-side encryption of your files in the cloud.
####Notice: 32 bit support was dropped in version 1.4.0. If you like to use Cryptomator on a 32 bit system, version 1.3.4. is the last usable version. ## Features - Works with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Nextcloud and any other cloud storage service which synchronizes with a local directory
- Open Source means: No backdoors, control is better than trust
- Client-side: No accounts, no data shared with any online service
- Totally transparent: Just work on the virtual drive as if it were a USB flash drive
- AES encryption with 256-bit key length
- File names get encrypted
- Folder structure gets obfuscated
- Use as many vaults in your Dropbox as you want, each having individual passwords ### Privacy - 256-bit keys (unlimited strength policy bundled with native binaries)
- Scrypt key derivation
- Cryptographically secure random numbers for salts, IVs and the masterkey of course
- Sensitive data is wiped from the heap asap
- Lightweight: Complexity kills security ### Consistency - HMAC over file contents to recognize changed ciphertext before decryption
- I/O operations are transactional and atomic, if the filesystems support it
- Each file contains all information needed for decryption (except for the key of course), no common metadata means no SPOF ### Security Architecture For more information on the security details visit cryptomator.org.